View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:08 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
HW, I'm in. PM me your full name/address and I'll post off the cheque tomorrow.

Lost a good friend to similar circumstances a few years back. Packed Church and everyone extoling Mark's accomplishments, all true to the word. Me, I got up and talked about his relationship with his Jack Russel Terrier "Roy." Amazing animal, and the two were never apart. At home, at work, on the river and the interplay with my Yellow Lab Sandy when we're were fishing. Described the first time the two met and it was an instant 'This Is Good!' Launch Mark's Jet Sled and in the two would go, boat touched the beach and the two were off like a shot to 'terrorize' the place.

Sad time, but describing these two's antics had folks actually laughing. A good thing I still think.

Fred
--------------------------------

Fred,
If you haven't already read the piece about a man and his dog, "The Road To Tinkhamptown" by Corey Ford, you might find it worth a look.
Paul

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY