View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:22 PM
Business Member

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ree Kindle Copy of Dynamic Nymphing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewbar View Post
I downloaded kindle for pc and tried searching with it and the book doesnt come up. your links don't work for me. I found the book on amazon.com but dont see a way to download it? Help plz been wanting to read this. thanks
It worked for me.

Do you have an Amazon Account?

Try checking into your account then download.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcw355 View Post
I just bought that recently, too bad for me.
I actually bought and autographed copy of the book also. I downloaded the Kindle free copy because anyone linked to me can download it onto their Kindle.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy