View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ree Kindle Copy of Dynamic Nymphing

Links didn't work for me either. Go to Amazon, log in if you have an account.

1. Under shop by department hover over 'Kindle'
2. Click on 'Free Kindle Reading Apps'
3. Select the app you want (for example Kindle on PC) and download and install it on your machine.
4. You might need to log-into the app to 'register'.
5. Go to the 'search' box on the Amazon site and be sure you're searching the Kindle store. search for Dynamic Nymphing and you'll find it for free. 'Buy' it.

It worked great for me. I also bought a hard copy but you can't beat a free e-copy. I considered getting it on my Kindle but thought it was a book work having in hard copy. Will still be nice to reference it on my PC or Kindle if I don't have the book with me. In fact was reading it last night while on call at the hospital, wish I had the ebook then rather than carrying the hardcover around.

Thanks Silver!