View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:45 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you do with all the flies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
I give a lot away. As I get better and better at tying a pattern I find I don't want to fish some of my older ones anyways. I also get a lot of pleasure hearing people caught fish on flies I have tied, not as much as catching them myself but I'll keep giving a lot away.
Me too. A lot of my friends have asked me to teach them how to fly fish. They usually end up with some of my older usable flies. I ask them that if they ever get into a situation like mine that they pay down the favor to someone else.

My old flies that are so beat up usually see the razor blade. It's always nice to resurrect an old soldier.

Dennis