View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:10 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ree Kindle Copy of Dynamic Nymphing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewbar View Post
ok I figured it out.. had to buy it as kindle for free its downloading now. Is there anyone to store it or do I have to read the whole thing today and then its gone?
The book is on the Amazon Cloud storage. Even if you erase it from your computer or iPad, you can retrieve it.

I should have added that you can get the free Kindle Reader App for the iPad, then register the Kindle Reader on your iPad. Then use it to log into your Amazon account. Now you can load any of the books including the ones you bought before onto your iPad.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy