View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:34 PM

bruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Polarizing discussions

There was a recent thread that comes to mind about a certain manufacturer of a reel. The person that bought it started the thread with his experience with that company and a company rep contributed in that thread with his side of the story. It was somewhat cordial but still definitely opinionated, yet the thread got poofed. I also posted in that thread and gave my opinion, in a respectful manor I might add. I think the discussion was helpful to both the consumer and possibly to that particular company if for nothing else but a glimpse into the psyche of the consumer, possibly help them in their customer service.
But as I said that thread, along with all of them that are of that sort, got deleted. I am not sure as to why but I can only guess that someone went over the line and decided that talking to or about someone behind a keyboard in a disrespectful manor is somehow okay. I see this more on other forums, and not so much here, the mods here are quick to put an end to that sort of thing. That is a good thing in my opinion.
Which brings me to my final thought and that's opinions. We all have them and....you know the rest. Lets just be respectful to each other when expressing them.

Last edited by bruce m; 03-25-2013 at 04:36 PM.