View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:38 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you do with all the flies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishiowa View Post

The new problem is too many flies. ...

I fish a lot and will always consider myself a fisherman that ties rather than a tier that fishes but even so, there is no way I will ever go through all these flies in my lifetime and I'm just getting started. So, what do you avid tiers do with all the flies?

Rich

One of my good friend heads the Project Healing Waters at Fort Belvior for the Wounded Warriors Program. He wrote me back.

"We would put them in fly boxes and distribute them to the soldiers and marines in our Healing Waters programs"

I Pm'd you with information on how to donate.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy