View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:18 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default So sick of Winter.

It actually got above freezing for a little bit yesterday!!! At 4:30 my vehicle kept bouncing between 32 and 33 F. At 5:15 or so it went up to 36 for about half an hour and dropped back below freezing, but it was so nice while it lasted. The sun was out, no wind...

I went to town and drove down the boat ramp onto the Baudette River, took a left and drove out onto the Rainy River and let the dog run around. I took this picture. It's just upriver of the railroad and car bridges going into Rainy River Ontario. There is still no sign of the ice going out, but it has to happen some day doesn't it?
Click the image to open in full size.