View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 03:04 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Preparing a gift. Need your help :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terahz View Post
s fontinalis and troutbound, thanks for these but you are not making my decision easier by giving me even more options There are indeed some really nice deals on flyshopcloseouts.. and the Allen Xa combo is a nice price too.

cw76, thanks. The Winston Passport is my favorite rod (again solely based on reading reviews and suggestions, I've never fly fished myself). I'm just not sure about spending the money on the reel since I doubt on this light weight (5) setup it will ever be used for anything other than to hold the line (again based on my reading). I can save $100 by getting a cebela's reel and put that towards a few sets of flies instead to make the gift more complete... Oh, and I'm from Bulgaria.

Thanks again, I still have a few days before I have to purchase and send it, so I'll see if someone else chimes in.
In terms of customer service - Allen cant be beaten, consider that too.

They have a huge following on this site, and others.

Addicted To Vise