View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Thin Water Steelhead

Regarding pooled fish,

What you are saying is generally true, although, my original answer was based on an experience with silver salmon here at home. The fish were holding in an eddy and about thirty or so strong. I could see that there were some bright fish amongst the pack but the older ones were too spooky to deal with. Therefore I showed up the next morning before light and as it became light enough to see I was able to pick two of them off in short order with a Black & Red.

I went back every morning for a week and took two fresh fish out of that eddy (two silvers is the daily limit here) and after that most of the fish were turned too much to keep.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;