View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:18 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFO boat Assault or Assault XX ?

I have both. While infidel is right one is one and one is two, I can break that down a bit more. The Assault is 8' long. Narrower than the Renegade. Weighs about 26 lbs The XX is 10' long and the same width as the Renegade. In fact. it is like two renegade put nose to nose. Weighs about 38 lbs
Renegade on top pf XX:
Click the image to open in full size.

The XX also has an inflated seat area in the front so will carry a lot more weight.

The Assault is nice for hike ins but there is very little room behind the seat for gear. I can get a battery back there but that is it.

In this picture you can see all the room behind the rowing seat on the XX. Also this is with the extra seat and trunk

You can use the XX as a one man with ease. Plus you have tons of stowing space. Thee Assault is a great day tripper.

You can put a motor on either one.

Hope this helps