View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Water Master Kodiak Raft...Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskiyoublues View Post
I've seen how religiously people defend their boats on these forums..
If your actually interested in stories of new leaky valves, incredibly slow unresponsive customer service, several attempts to get the right products in the right hands and so on I'll gladly give you a ring and we can chit chat about it.
I'd love to hear them. Both of our Assaults have the new style valves. As does the Renegade. I did have one problem of the seat valve leaking last year on my XX, but cleaning the inside with a cotton swab cleared the problem up. Sand or something getting in the valve. Swab, and no leak. And as for customer service, the interesting thing is, I've never had a problem calling or emailing them and getting ahold of someone.
I'm game for a chat. I can PM you my # and you can tell me about your friends problems.