View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: kayak, float tube or pontoon

I've paddled one, never fished from it, but the Nu Canoe Frontier 12 is an awesome canoe/kayak hybrid. swivel seats that sit you slightly higher were you can see important things. Might be the best of both worlds. I don't think you can tip these Nu Canoes if you wanted to and lots more utilty room than a kayak.

Jacksons are pretty awesome too for a kayak.

It's just,,I have a sot kayak and find it disappointing as a fly fishing platform.

For a second craft, if I can recoup some of my kayak money I'm gonna purchase one of the Frontier 12 Nu Canoes,,with the swivel seat and fly fishing lean support for standing and casting. They have one model designed precisely FOR fly fishing.