View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Water Master Kodiak Raft...Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiff View Post
I have the Assault...not the XX.
I think I may have gotten the XX if I knew how much I would have liked it. I plan on taking my new dog on some trips and doing some overnight river trips, so the XX would give me some extra room for stuff. But, I plan to add a few D rings up front to add a platform to store camping stuff...not sure what I will make the platform out of yet. Maybe just a netting or heavy plastic.
Schiff: Keep us posted on how you end up configuring your Assault. I have a Renegade and have a little more room, but have been thinking along the same lines of adding some D-rings and some sort of platform, but haven't done anything yet and would like to see what you do to yours. I also have a new dog and would like to start taking her on fishing trips and maybe an overnighter.

Larry