View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Smile I've Finally Came Home;

Hello Everyone,

And I do mean finally, it's been a lone winter at the cabin; December 22 2012, until last night at 9:45 PM when I reached Deshka Landing with 2 sleds in tow full of the things I needed to bring back with me. My return trip was slow but smooth due to about 18" of new snow on the rivers but the load I was hauling made for a 5 hour ride.

I see that I have many messages in my PM box and hundreds of e-mails in my system as well. As I get acclimated over the next day or so I will be posting and reaching out to all who have messaged me.

I am very much looking forward to catching up with everything that is being discussed on our forum this year.

Ard

For any who may be wondering what I did in all that time I've added 3 entries into the blog here on the forum.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;