Thread: Plans for 2013?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:35 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plans for 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuie675 View Post
Take over the world, and look good doing it, and do some fishing when I get the time of course.
Would you happen to be a small lab mouse with a big head?

On a serious note, my fishing trips are limited to mostly day trips for the rest of the year. I had a couple of surgeries in January, and I have some out of pocket expenses to pay. So no big trips this year.

Northern California offers a lot of fishing opportunities year round. I will mostly chase trout. However, I will get some shots at American Shad, Striped Bass, and Largemouth Bass.

One of my goals this year is to fish more for Striped Bass. The trips will mostly be on the rivers (Feather, Sacramento, American). I'd love to get a Delta session though. I get plenty of invites from my friends with boats. All they ask for are a few bucks for gas and some Clouser Minnows.

Dennis