View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 04:50 AM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: When The Tables Turn...

Fred,

Your "generosity" arrived yesterday, and I'll have your flies off and running to you at the first of the week. I've already gone over to the monument company and paid another installment on "Sam's" grave marker. Once the stone is acquired-- I'm still about $200 short of the mark --one of my fishing cronies will begin his hand-crafting of the marker. We hope to have it in place before the traditional Trout Opener in late April.

Yesterday, my Better Half and I stopped by the cemetary and visited the graves of our two daughters. It struck me once again how much the two girls are missed in this household. Still, I took some solace in knowing/hoping that "Sam" somehow has found her way to the side of her "Dynamic Duo" buddy, our own late Laramie (aka "Larry"), and praying that she, Laramie and Lauren are proud of what I'm doing...

No father should ever have to bury one child, let alone two within three years time...

Jerry, aka hairwing530