Thread: Plans for 2013?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Plans for 2013?

In order to find more fish & fewer people I am making a couple fuel catches along the rivers some 80 - 90 miles from the nearest boat launches. With all the time I've spent at our cabin there are still rivers and creeks within 40 miles I haven't ever seen so I am going to explore some this year. Everywhere is within reach of float planes and the super cubs that will land on any sandbar at least 250 feet long but the farther you go the fewer boats you find. I figure to camp on a few of the far flung creeks also.

With our cantankerous weather and fisheries dependant on returns from the sea it's kinda hard to plan too far ahead...........

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;