View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 05:49 PM

Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Wink Where The Heck You All Been?

Well life has been interesting since I was here last, I've been learning to live with some health issues that developed over the last couple years. I sold my house...it should close by Tuesday. I'll be purchasing a Condo so I'll have nothing to do on the weekends except fish. I haven't fished since I was here last due to the health issues that are slowly becoming more managed. So I'm planning several trips with guides during April. I may also look into finally fulfilling one of my lifelong dreams - fishing in Alaska.

My son and I have also started an online book selling business that is progressively, becoming more profitable.

If I can get the same deal that is available at shows I'll likely buy one of Dave Scadden's Challenger's and get the frame two so I can hook up a 4 horse outboard to it.

I'll also likely contact Justin about buying several additional rods and reels.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Last edited by FlyBum; 03-29-2013 at 06:48 PM.