View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 01:33 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here... Need some help!

Blake those are some gorgeous largemouths! Welcome to the addiction. Since you like fishing Redfish as well as big Bass consider getting a 9wt as an all around rod. TFO BVK is an ideal rod for both species and a pleasure to fish with. If you add a Cabelas RLS reel and an SA line you can have a good rig in the $300 range. I love to see young guys getting into fly fishing so o wish you the best. I just returned from a trip with my son and we used our 9wts for Redfish and small Tarpon in the salt and Largemouths and Peacock Bass in the canals and they worked great! Keep us posted on your progress.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser