Thread: Tenkara Forum?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 06:15 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tenkara Forum?

I saw the video of Joan casting a Tenkara. If I remember it right, she loved it. Again, add a worm or bait, it is bait fishing add fly line and a fly isn't that fly fishing...where do guides HAVE to be present. Hi sticking has guides, but you don't need them.
What about Mooching? Looks like fly fishing right down to the guides, but is it?
Seriously. You buy that 7 piece rod so you can back pack a foot long, BUT this one folds into it's self and it is taboo.....why?
I build furled leaders, I like that there is a forum for that, I ride Bikes, go camping, glad there is a site for that. Something that you can share common interests, that is all. You don't like it, don't read it, pretty simple. I like the idea, now I am done.