Thread: Tenkara Forum?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tenkara Forum?

Although I have never fished using the Tenkara method, I find it very interesting and can see how it would deserve a forum here. It's a method that's been used for a few hundred years in Japan and just getting a good foothold here. I think it'll be around for a while because there are certainly places where the techniques employed are advantageous over other methods.

Have you seen all the useless 'dead' forums we have on the main page?
Why can't we get rid of a few of those and give a Tenkara Forum a chance? It just might bring in some new blood to the forum....Isn't that what the forum is about after all? Sharing new methods and idea's....

Just my .02

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*