View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 12:05 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Nymph fishing without indicators

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor16 View Post
Any tips? I've never enjoyed the idea of adding a "bobber" so I'm open to any and all suggestions...
As usual we are losing the scope of the original post and the question ask. The thread originator ask for alternative techniques to the use of floats, thingamabobs, indicators, yarn and etc. for fishing with nymphs.

Somehow every time the topic is broached here the battle lines are drawn and those who chose to use indicators sometimes become defensive of the practice.

If we were to go back to read the first post here Taylor ask for tips on traditional nymph techniques. How we strayed away from that to see folks explaining the virtues of using sight indicators I don't know.

I regret making a second post in which I anologized archery and perhaps it was not revelant to the thread and I apologize for that.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;