Thread: Worm problem!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worm problem!

I saw the title and thought "There are pills you can take for that."

Maybe the San Juan Worm is not big enough. Maybe you need to try and match the size and color of the worm dunkers. There is no law that makes you follow the pattern precisely. I tie one that is good Night Crawler sixe I call the San Onofre Worm. It's a beast of a fly. It's named after the San Onofre nuclear power plant, or the Dolly Parton memorial as it is often referred to.

I also have a question. Is corn legal in Trout waters there? I was under the assumption it was pretty much illegal everywhere because it is not good for the Trout. They can't digest it and it plugs them up. Heck I can't digest it. I just eat it for the taste and a timing tag.