Thread: Worm problem!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:30 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worm problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I saw the title and thought "There are pills you can take for that."

Maybe the San Juan Worm is not big enough. Maybe you need to try and match the size and color of the worm dunkers. There is no law that makes you follow the pattern precisely. I tie one that is good Night Crawler sixe I call the San Onofre Worm. It's a beast of a fly. It's named after the San Onofre nuclear power plant, or the Dolly Parton memorial as it is often referred to.

I also have a question. Is corn legal in Trout waters there? I was under the assumption it was pretty much illegal everywhere because it is not good for the Trout. They can't digest it and it plugs them up. Heck I can't digest it. I just eat it for the taste and a timing tag.
Corn is legal. They use it on trout,carp and flounder and whatever else will take it. Dough balls are the hot stocker bait on LI , Pillsbury.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser