View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Upper Peninsula

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, we have a guy who is a guide up there and a couple others. Maybe they'll spot your post. For stories I write them to the blog here on the forum. The link at the bottom of my post takes you there, I just entered one yesterday about a run in with a brown bear last summer. There are 57 entries 55 of which are stories with lots of photos from my area. Maybe you'll enjoy browsing them...........

Again welcome, this is a very large and a very good bunch of people posting here I believe you'll enjoy the site.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;