View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green River, WY Float Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyg View Post
Larry,
I enjoy your posted and thought I would say hello for my 1st post on this forum. The Green is a great river, love to float it any chance I get when I am in the Pinedale / Jackson area. If you find yourself on the other side of the range in the Lander area maybe we can have a few laughs.
Gary
Gary: Thanks and Welcome to the Forum! I have a drift boat if you want to do a float sometime. Right now the New Fork is open, but really low flow. When I looked at the Green last week it was still pretty much frozen except for some open seams in the corners, but this weekend was nice so I'm going to take another look today. I was planning on heading down below Fontenelle Reservoir this morning but was kind of slow getting some shopping done so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I usually get over there once or twice a year to float the Bighorn or occasionly I will go over to the Grey Reef.

Larry