View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: DIY Salt Noob strikes again; Everglades Backcountry

Tevis,

That was both informative and entertaining. All of it good tips for anyone thinking on doing what you are doing. The picture of the boat waiting for the tide is the best for me. A few years ago my river boat was blown ashore almost that bad by a barge on the Yetna River. Think huge flat bottom landing craft with 4, four, 350 HP Merc's on the transom running on step. Got that picture...... now put about 15 55 gallon drums and a John Deer 450 Dozer on the barge and think about the wake from that boat Yeah baby, I damm near died getting that boat back into the water!

Anyway, great tale so far and I love the boat pic,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;