View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:09 AM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Upper Peninsula

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___trout View Post
It will not let me pm you
It says you cannot receive private messages
but if you have any information you are willing to give (and if you want to), just shoot me a pm
It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
There is probably a minimum of user posts before you can PM, just keep chiming in here and it will open up for you.

Anyway, welcome aboard! I grew up in the SW corner of the LP but used to get up 'der to yer neck of the woods once in awhile. I love Marquette, great little town.

I used to fish the Escanaba near Rock. There is a nice stretch that was (still is?) managed by a private group of anglers, I believe it was called the Escanaba River Association. Access was maintained by the organization but open to all. They stocked the section with browns but there are nice hold over fish in there.

There is member here from Escanaba, I think. His name is James and I can't remember his last name or user name, but if you search for UP steelhead you'll find him. He guides down there and has posted some amazing fish on here.