View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nymphing for information...

B.O.B,
First off, let me wish the best in your future as these are tough times. And welcome to the forum, I hope you will stick around.

I would check the 'Winston Forum' (on there website) and ask there. I would certainly think that rod would be a highly prized item for the collector.

If I had the cash to spare I would most definately be interested.

By the way I think my wife hooked and lost that monster on the Henry's Fork about 5 yrs ago. I've never seen that large a fish in the Ranch before. Geez that was a BIG FISH!!!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*