View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:05 PM

trout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: March Famous Fly Fisher Competition sponsored by Allen Flyfishing

Somebody, slap me !
There were many funny entries gang…who knew?

So I’m taking my first sip of coffee this morning, blurry eyed and wandering the web, when I notice a message from the Editor / Paul.
My first thought was, “ Uh-Oh, This can’t be good. What did I post and who took offense to it ! “

My thanks go out to Allen Fly Fishing for adding some spice to our daily visits here with this most generous of contests and for their continued support of our little club house, the North American Fly Fishing Forum. Also a big thank you to the administrators and moderators here, who keep things running smoothly and well, fun.

Jaybo and Dave,
Congratulations to you as well,
I saw what you guys decided to do last month and commend your thoughtfulness. I’ve already promised to periodically report on this Trout II’s performance - which should start soon after it arrives. We’ll get her mounted up on a five or six and get after them.

Thank you Allen Fly Fishing,
It was a gas, TT