Thread: Tenkara Forum?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tenkara Forum?

I have no interest in Tenkara fishing but it obviously has a following which is cool. I will say that some of the flies are intriguing however. I don't have a problem with a specific forum for it.

Having a specific Tenkara forum might help both sides, those interested and those not. If posts specific to Tenkara were moved to or posted in that forum it would be easier to pass over for those of us not interested. If the mods are OK with it, I'm OK with it too as they would have another to moderate.

One thing I do know is these pounding on your chest threads where one side is right and the other is wrong is getting very old. Since finding this forum what I always appreciated about it has been it's encouragement, willingness to help others, tolerance and general good nature. Especially compared to others. Perhaps that's not the norm anymore?