Thread: Tenkara Forum?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Lightbulb A Word Please;

By now many will notice that I did some house cleaning on this thread. I have messaged some already and am posting to say, Please don't feel chastised by the fact that some posts are gone. I have no dog in the fight but I have, since returning home, found or received numerous PMs from senior members voicing their concerns over the basic loss of decorum on many threads.

I am not without sins, I have made posts that I was not proud of in hindsight. I usually either edited my words swiftly and or apologized for transgressions, so I know how easy it is to get involved in a bit of a tiff.

Regards to all,

Ard

PS.

I am adding this text at 1:32 AM AK. time, before we continue with this thread you should look on the forums home page and find the Tenkara threads forum there.

Please post Tenkara related threads there and if someone begins harassing the Tenkara threads Report the post.

Thank you and enjoy the forum.