View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:52 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nymphing for information...

Ahhhh, your talking about the A-Bar, I spent many a night in there (probably too many. lol) and met many good people. The building is still there, but after Helen passed away, it only lasted a few more tears before it was closed. As far as I know the original bar with all the silver dollars is still there. Hell we've probably been in there at the same time.
That breakfast was really good, I've not been anywhere else that fried a pile of mashed potato's, slapped a gob of butter on em and called them breakfast taters.

Thanks for bringing back some good memories.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*