View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:57 AM

itchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud of
Default Re: Eat that fish, or release it?

When I fish I'm selective in my harvest... Some streams I don't have a problem taking a limit from multiple times a year... other areas I'll keep a couple fish the whole year... One thing people should realize from a conservation point is that it is rarely an angler that is lowering the population of a trout stream... more often than not it's environmental reasons that cause a decline in trout population.... Trout lay 1000s of eggs and plenty of those eggs are fertilized every spawn... A healthy trout stream can support fishing for the table with no issues... Now don't confuse this with commercial fishing... I'm talking about anglers taking their daily limit... Not a net taking 100s if not 1000s of pounds