View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:56 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandy River Spey Clave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh View Post
Sure wish I lived just a few miles closer, can only imagine how much fun it would be.
You can. Fly into Portland 'noonish' on Friday with your minimal/needed camping gear. Rent car, read map (actually a GPS is the better choice), and you'll be a the entrance to Oxbow in about 35 minutes. Sunday noon, back to airport and give them back the car (there are hot showers, but you probably won't take one ... well, mine were quickie dunks in the river, and home for dinner) car will need an airing out.

Passenger next may ask for a seat change, and you really need a bath/shave.

He/she 'gives you the look and you tell them you've just spent 3 weeks in the bush in Alaska. Fishing WAS FAB-O-LUSHES! Think through all the stories you're going to tell before you get on the plane.

A guy will probably listen to every lie you tell, the young lady ... 'But I talk to much, do you fish?' Regardless of the answer you could "Be Gold." 'This may sound too forward, but I'd like to show you Yellowstone, Rockies, pick a place?

Doesn't appear interested, give her your business card and 'If you change your mind, give me a call.' And no, I'm not going to remunerate the Puppy Hunted.

Then I met "Joan" and now Divorced**, never changed my mind, never-ever even considered fooling around. Even since; you've met your 'Match' even if she changed her mind.

Sorry, TMI. Save for one thing. You find a bird, you heal a bird, and it needs to be set free, let it free to fly. To where? There you sit back and watch and hope for the best.
fae