View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:04 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK, don't laugh,,,

"Glass is Class."

I've lost count, or stopped counting may be a better way of putting same, on the number of 2handers I've got. That said, what gets put on the Jeeps rod rack first?

A 11' 6/7 glass 'switch rod.' This is the 'One' that folks ask 'Can I cast that,' and I have to ask them to hand it back. (Yesterday as an example.) Rod's lined with a Steve Godshall custom cut Scandi head and just the lightest of touches put out out to 70 - 80 feet. Larger/heavier flies a bit more 'umph' into the cast.

Pure magic to have that rod in your hands.
fae