View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:01 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: When The Tables Turn...

"Sam's" marker now has been delivered and is in the capable hands of the carver/stone cutter who will make it what it needs to be-- a tribute! Thanks to friends-- aka "cronies of the angled fly" --the marker has been paid for and delivered. And, to all who supported the cause, you have my heartfelt gratitude and respect.

Within a week or so, I'm going ahead with selling off some larger collection of flies and give whatever monies come in from the sales to "Sam's" folks. They were one of the first ones here when we lost Laramie, and I intend to return their support in kind. More details will be forthcoming...

I thought you'd want to know that this marker will stand as a monument not just to the girl I knew as "Sam," but to all of the anglers who helped me make it happen... Jerry, aka hairwing530