View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 02:58 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Swift River Beginner

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, there are a couple things to know. First where are you? There may be many Swift River's in America so locations can help with getting some replies.

Second, when you say you are having trouble landing them, do you mean you are hooking fish and they are coming loose?

I'm surprised that no one has answered your thread with a reply but they may have been wondering same as I did when I opened it, where are you?

One last thing to help you become familiar with the forum and it with you, think about doing an introduction post. You can use this link to create the intro, once the group knows that you're here it'll help. Member Introductions - The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;