View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 12:06 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rod Supplies by Roger

I'll say the seats are fine and compare to the low end ones I've ordered from rod building sites. Not knocking them just have realized I want to spend a bit more on a nicer seat for my rods. They should work fine, just won't be the most interesting inserts etc. If I was ordering a kit of his for someone who wanted to build an inexpensive rod I wouldn't worry about the seat, just plan to pay up for better snake guides, unless his were surprisingly good. My worry would be that the feet wouldn't sit well on the blank and need a good bit of work to get ready to wrap.