View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 01:48 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Lightbulb Managing Your Classified Sales Here;

This information will prove helpful to people as they scan our Classified Sales threads.

You as a seller would be doing a good thing when you have a confirmed payment and the item is sold to:

1. Go to your original post

2 Go to the bottom right area of the post and click edit

3. When the edit window opens look to the same area below the text window and chose 'Go Advanced'

4. When the advanced edit window opens scroll down a bit and look for the words "No Prefix" click the arrow on the box to drop down a menu and then select 'Sold'.

5. Scroll to the bottom of the edit window and select 'Save Changes'

6. You have just become a responsible seller by notifying all who see the listing that your item has been sold.

You may also chose to delete the entire listing while in the Advanced window, this will go a long ways toward cleaning up the classifieds. I see a ton of listings that say, 'Sold please remove', honestly I don't have time to read through all these threads to see what is sold and needs to be removed. If you at least mark the thread as Sold with the prefix as I outlined above, I can delete the threads in bunches rather than one at a time.

Thank You very much for helping to make browsing the ad's easier and the forum a better place to shop classifieds.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;