View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 04:49 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Online Shop for Quality Fly Tying Materials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
One of the things I like about the Red Shed shop is that when everyone went hackle crazy for hair extensions, the Red Shed put right on their site that they were not selling to hair people. I believe the exact words were "if you can't talk the talk don't even try". That puts him up in my book.
That's Mike (Poppy). He is "The Man" if it has anything to do with Spey Rod Fishing. Anything.

One other very good place is "flyfishusa." Another major player in the 2hander world. Know about the Sandy River Spey 'Clave? That's Mark.

fae