View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:02 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Managing Your Classified Sales Here;

THANK YOU ARD!

I posted up almost the exact same info and caught a rash of ship for doing same on another site. (Ard posts there on a regular basis.) Given the number of rods/reels/etc., bought and sold, I recommended the post be altered ('sold' indication) but the post not be removed.

The why of that is your looking at buying 'something,' or selling as the case may be. What's the history (price) of the 'something' in pre-buy/sells?

Information is 'King' and keeps folks from making silly exchanges. Ever read a "I bought it, but I was ripped off" type of post?

On very good boards, like this one, probably very rare, but it happens. My 'clue' to do I want to go there? Seller's previous posting history. Viable content or pure pap?

I'll leave it at that ...
fae