View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: "Wish I had known the record" club

Although it won't change the facts, at least you know, knowing is the good part and being careful not to look backward on our mistakes to harshly................ well sometimes that part can be harder.

When and if we were to talk trout or small mouth from my past, the largest fish I ever hooked of either species came loose from my hook before I could land them. At the time, at the very moment that each fish was lost came a crushing sense of disappointment. However, each occurrence was what led to my desire to try harder.

I've been trying to break the 2 foot ceiling on rainbow trout ever since I moved to alaska. I have gotten right at 2 feet and know that some steelhead had to be a little bigger but had no measuring tape with me so I'll never know. One of these years it'll happen, I just know it.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;