View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: What A Nice Surprise On April 6th;

I have not taken any pictures of the outside because everything is just white out there. So much for the early breakup so many were predicting.

It is still snowing at 10:00 Am this morning. Yesterday there was maybe 10 - 12" of real fluffy stuff and then it warmed and put down a bunch of heavy snow atop of the powder. That dropped the loft of the snow but when I looked at where the snowmachine trailer is parked the ground under it was plowed and there is another 7-9" piled around the edges so............... I'm going to pull on my boots and go plow things out again.

Pictures seemed a waste because with the falling snow and the overcast sky it's a whiteout thing here.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;