View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 05:02 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What is wrong with my roll cast?

What really got my roll cast working,,was more of the paint brush tenique. I'd imagine,,,a bubble inside my rod,,(silly I know but it worked) and I not only had to bring the rod forward and move it thur the rod,,I had,,HAD to mentally put the power to be running very fast to the tip at the end,,a FLICK,,at the end,,to FLING that bubble out of my rod. This is hard to explain, but I think a level motion cast will have you coming up with less good effect than a forward FLICK at the termination of your roll.

That's just the image that helped me,,a bubble inside my rod. I don't imagine a bubble now,,,but after a good bit of practice it's become natural.

Michael