View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: So sick of Winter.

I generally can empathize with complaints of foul weather but we seen to be catching up after a January & February that produced the warmest and most soggy conditions I've seen out at the cabin.

We have an appointment to take the car to Anchorage for new tires today. This means that both the Forrester and the truck have to go because they predict a 3 - 4 hour turn around for the tire job. So....... I got up at 6:30 AM to make coffee and wouldn't you know it, it's snowing again.

I switched on the local radio and quickly learned that there is "a winter weather advisory" in effect from 8:00 AM today until midnight tomorrow. They predict 6 more inches today, up to 3 or 4 overnight , and another 6 - 8 inches on Tuesday. Add that to the overnight temp of 1* and it's hard to feel bad for other parts of the country right now.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;