View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:08 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: East Coast Cicada Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditz View Post
We had a hatch here in middle TN year before last. I fished my poor version on 2 different days on the creek with no luck. I also watched a real one that had fallen in the water and struggle down stream until it was out of sight without being molested. This is a warm water creek btw.
That's where I saw and heard them. It was deafining. In slack water under trees the carp chomped 'em. BIG fun!
In the main stream it was tough for some reason. Like you we watched them go downstream untouched by trout. They sure move a lot of water when they bat their wings against it.
It had us trying to come up with a of cheap, biodegradeable and real small motor and battery to tie into a pattern.