View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread

Wow!

What a wonderful job you've done with this reel! I know you're proud of what you've done and I'm proud that we have people like you posting on the forum and onto this thread.

I really like that reel,

Ard

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by charged View Post
I can literally post all day in a thread like this. I'd like to share more reels, but many of my perspective posts, have already been posted on other sites. Are there any negative feelings here on duplicate posts that may have been previously posted on other fly-fishing sites, by me?
If you want to share them here just...................

Go to the other site and bring up your thread.

Then go to Edit and copy your text and photos from the post.

Now come back to the window / tab that you have open here and paste the copy into a post.

After pasting choose 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of your post window and preview your post to be sure it all transferred.

That's all there is to it.

As for selling the MG-3, I would like to find a suitable 7' Lamiglass blank and make up a rod for it in 3/4 weight. I don't know what I'll use it for or when I'll fish with it but would like to keep it.

I will keep you in mind and send you a PM whenever I find another, or if I have a change of mind.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;