View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:53 PM

thewalker1013 has a spectacular aura aboutthewalker1013 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Favorite food on the water

Always take two nalgenes, one usually frozen to drink in the afternoon after it thaws enough usually leave it in he car, and maybe a powdered lemonade or Emergen-C. Venison jerky or beef when I eat all that I've killed (for those who have ever had Kuby's in Dallas, you know what I'm talkin' about), Clif (mint chocolate, choco PB, or blueberry crisp or banana bread if its morning) or Odwalla bars. Cheese if I've got it, usually don't remember it though.

And beer, always beer. If I'm straying away from the car a long ways, I'll leave my waist pack and wear a vest with two koozied cans of Budweiser along with the water. If close to the car, bottles of good pale ale, wheat beer if its really hot. If its really cold, whiskey. Bulleit, Jameson, or Johnnie Black, whatever I've got around.